Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta
35 Minutes Prep
Great for those busy mid-week nights, this simple pasta recipe is fast and full of flavour. It’s ready in just 35 minutes and serves 4 people a delicious Italian meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small trimmed chicken breast fillets
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Sauce
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh pasta of choice
- 1 tablespoon basil pesto
- Heat olive oil in a large, deep non-stick frying pan and cook chicken for 3-5 minutes over high heat or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Return frying pan to medium heat and add Latina™ Fresh Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Sauce. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add cooked pasta and gently toss to combine.
- Slice the chicken into medallions. To serve, divide pasta between bowls, top with chicken and a dollop of pesto.