Prosciutto Ricotta & Basil Cappelletti with Mixed Mushroom Ragu
15 Minutes Prep
Mushrooms, fresh rosemary, white wine and Latina™ Fresh Aged Prosciutto Ricotta & Basil Cappelletti combine perfectly to make this delicious lunch or dinner recipe for 2.
- 350g assorted mushrooms such as Enoki, Swiss Brown, Portobello, Oyster
- 40g chopped butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 finely chopped clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary leaves
- ¹⁄3 cup dry white wine (80ml)
- ¹⁄2 cup chicken stock (125ml)
- ¹⁄4 cup coarsely torn flat-leaf-parsley leaves, plus extra to serve
- 280g pack Latina™ Fresh Aged Proscuitto Ricotta & Basil Cappelletti
- Extra-Virgin olive oil and grated Australian feta cheese to serve
- Tear large mushrooms into pieces; combine in a bowl with remaining mushrooms. Heat butter and olive oil in a medium frying pan over high heat until foaming, add mushrooms, garlic and rosemary, and stir occasionally for 2 - 4 minutes or until golden. Add wine, cook a further 1 - 2 minutes or until reduced. Add stock, continue cooking for 4 – 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir through parsley, season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, add Latina™ Fresh Aged Prosciutto Ricotta & Basil Cappelletti to a large pot of boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain and divide between bowls. Spoon over ragù, serve immediately topped with a sprinkle of feta cheese and extra parsley.