Creamy Smoked Salmon with Agnolotti Salad
15 Minutes Prep
Delicious smoked salmon with Latina™ Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti and a creamy, tangy sauce – perfect for special occasions.
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Spinach & Ricotta Tortellini
- 50g baby rocket
- 100g roughly torn smoked salmon
- ¹⁄4 sliced finely red onion
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped dill
- 1 grated finely lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons light sour cream
- Freshly cracked pepper for serving
- Add Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, arrange half the rocket and half the salmon on a serving platter. Sprinkle with half the onion, dill and lemon rind.
- Top with drained pasta, remaining rocket, salmon, onion, dill and lemon rind.
- Whisk lemon juice, oil and sour cream together to make dressing. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with pepper.