Prosciutto Ricotta & Basil Cappelletti with White Wine Prawn Sauce
15 Minutes Prep
Latina™ Fresh Aged Prosciutto Ricotta & Basil Cappelletti, topped with a delicious white wine prawn sauce makes an impressive lunch or dinner for 2.
- 1 tablespoon butter (20g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¹⁄₂ finely diced red capsicum with seeds and membrane removed
- 1 finely diced and seeded tomato
- ¹⁄3 dry white wine or fish stock (80ml)
- 200g thinly sliced peeled green prawns
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- Lemon wedges
- 280g pack Latina™ Fresh Aged Proscuitto Ricotta & Basil Cappelletti
- Extra fresh herbs to serve
- Heat butter and olive oil in a medium frying pan over high heat until foaming, add capsicum and tomato, stir occasionally for 2 – 3 minutes or until vegetables start to soften. Add wine, cook a further 2-3 minutes or until reduced by 2/3rds. Add prawns and herbs, cook stirring for 3 minutes or until prawns are cooked.
- Meanwhile, add Latina™ Fresh Aged Prosciutto Ricotta & Basil Cappelletti to a large pot of boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain and divide between bowls. Spoon prawn sauce over, serve immediately topped with a scattering of fresh herbs, and a squeeze of lemon juice.