Beef Ravioli with Roasted Ricotta, Mixed Tomatoes and Olives
25 Minutes Prep
Ricotta, roasted together with cherry tomatoes and kalamata olives is an amazing combination of flavours for a pasta dish. Tossed with freshly cooked Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli – this is an impressive dinner for 4, ready in just 25 minutes.
- 350-400g mixed coloured cherry tomatoes
- ¹⁄₂ cup kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 200g fresh ricotta cheese, from the deli
- 625g packet Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli
- Fresh oregano leaves
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). In a large bowl, toss tomatoes, olives, oil, ricotta and a little salt. Tip onto a baking paper lined oven tray and roast for 15 minutes, until ricotta is golden on the edges.
- Cook ravioli in a large pot of boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and toss with tomato mixture including juices. Break ricotta up into chunks.
- Serve topped with fresh herbs.