Ravioli & Parmesan Bake
1 Minute Prep
Oozing in cheesy goodness, this Italian sausage and ravioli filled dish is the perfect winter warmer. The recipe only takes an hour and serves 4-6 people a delicious winter favourite.
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato and Garlic Sauce
- 125g shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 good quality Italian pork sausages
- 300g roughly crumbled fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 400g chopped canned tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 190°C (170°C fan forced).
- Cook ravioli according to pack directions and drain.
- Peel skin from sausages, and break meat into chunky pieces. Heat olive oil in a large fry pan, and fry meat pieces until golden brown.
- Combine ricotta, ¹⁄₂ cup Parmesan and egg into a large bowl mixing with a fork. Combine Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce and canned tomatoes.
- Pour ¹⁄₂ cup tomato sauce over the base of a two litre oven proof dish, top with ¹⁄₂ ravioli, ¹⁄₂ of the sausage pieces, and ¹⁄₂ cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining sauce, ravioli, sausage and cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, reduce oven temperature to 180°C (160°C fan forced) and bake for a further 10 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Serve with mixed lettuce dressed with a little balsamic vinegar and olive oil.