Beef Ravioli with Bocconcini & Basil Salad
15 Minutes Prep
For a light, fresh summer salad, the classic combination of juicy tomatoes, basil and bocconcini is taken to a new level with the addition of Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli. This recipe is enough for the whole family and is ready in just 15 minutes!
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli
- 250g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 110g torn bocconcini
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly cracked pepper for serving
- Add Latina™ Fresh Ravioli to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Gently combine cooked pasta, tomatoes, bocconcini and basil in a large bowl.
- Place salad on a serving platter or serving plates, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with pepper.