Ravioli, Tomato & Basil Spoons
20 Minutes Prep
Fresh tomato, basil and Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli make for spoonful’s of flavour – good luck stopping at one! This recipe makes 24 canapés and is ready in just 20 minutes.
- ¹⁄₂ 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli
- 2 finely chopped vine-ripened tomatoes
- ¹⁄₂ cup finely shredded fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 24 ceramic spoons
- ¹⁄4 cup shaved Parmesan
- Freshly cracked black pepper for serving
- Lemon, chilli or rosemary-infused oil for serving (optional)
- Add Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine tomatoes, basil and oil in a large bowl.
- To assemble spoons, place one ravioli and a little of the tomato mixture on each spoon. Drizzle with a little extra oil, top with Parmesan and finish with a sprinkle of pepper.