Creamy Pumpkin Lasagne
55 Minutes Prep
This creamy carbonara, butternut pumpkin and cheesy lasagne is like no other. And it’s a complete knockout with a green side salad.
- 700g tub Latina™ Fresh Creamy Carbonara Sauce
- ¹⁄₂ cup water
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 600g peeled, deseeded and sliced thinly butternut pumpkin
- ¹⁄₂ cup grated tasty cheese
- Garden salad to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Lightly grease a 20cm x 30cm (3L capacity) ovenproof dish. Combine Latina™ Fresh Creamy Carbonara Sauce and water in a medium bowl.
- Layer lasagne sheets in the base of the prepared dish, cutting to fit. Top with ¹⁄4 of the pumpkin and sauce. Repeat the layers, ending with a final layer of sauce.
- Cover with lightly greased foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese and bake for a further 15 minutes or until golden. Serve with a crisp green salad.