Pumpkin and Feta Agnolotti with Caramelised Pumpkin
Pumpkin is an all-time favourite at Latina™ Fresh. With its rich, vibrant colours, this Pumpkin and Feta Agnolotti with Caramelised Pumpkin recipe looks beautiful when served up and is a guaranteed crowd pleaser at dinner parties. Be sure to try it next time you have friends over.
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 500g butternut pumpkin, cut into 2 cm chunks
- 1 chorizo sausage, halved lengthways and sliced
- Sea salt flakes
- 2 x 375g packs Latina™ Fresh Pumpkin & Feta Agnolotti
- 100g Kale, shredded
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan, add butternut pumpkin and chorizo slices. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender and caramelised. Cover pan with lid if needed to cook pumpkin through.
- Add Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti to a large pot of boiling water. Cook agnolotti, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until al dente, adding kale for the last minute of cooking time. Drain pasta and kale. Retaining a ¼ cup of water for sauce.
- Squash the pumpkin roughly with the back of a fork. Add reserved water to pumpkin and stir over low heat to create a sauce .
- Top your Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti with pumpkin and chorizo sauce.