Classic Beef Lasagne
1 Hour Prep
This beef lasagne recipe is a Latina™ Fresh team favourite and a sure crowd pleaser!
- 600g lean beef mince
- 700g tub Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Creamy Carbonara Sauce
- ¹⁄₂ cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- Wild rocket leaves for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 350°F (160°C fan-forced oven). Brown beef in non-stick pan. Add Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon a little of the meat sauce into the base of a 28cm x 18cm ovenproof dish. Layer lasagne sheet then a quarter of the meat sauce and a quarter of the carbonara sauce, repeat twice. Top with mozzarella.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until pasta is tender and lasagne lightly browned. Serve topped with rocket.