Gluten Free Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti With Tomato Pesto, Tuna and Peas
15 Minutes Prep
This recipe turns simple, everyday ingredients into a most delicious gluten free meal.
- Olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cream
- 2 tablespoons store bought tomato pesto
- 185g can tuna in oil, drained
- ½ cup (150g) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, drained
- Handful Italian parsley, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 280g pack Latina™ Fresh Gluten Free Spinach & Ricotta Agnolotti
- Heat a little olive oil in a medium sized frying pan, over medium heat; add onion and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes on low heat until softened. Add cream, pesto, tuna, peas, capers and parsley. Cook, stirring for 2- 3 minutes until peas are cooked.
- Add Agnolotti to a large pot of boiling water. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Drain, reserving ¼ cup water to thin the sauce a little if required. Add Agnolotti to the pan and stir gently to coat with sauce. Serve with extra parsley and a rocket salad.
- Serve with extra fresh parsley and a rocket salad.