Macaroni Cheese Bake
30 Minutes Prep
One for kids and adults alike, this is classic mac and cheese with a breadcrumb and Tortellini twist. It’s a delicious recipe you can make in just 30 minutes and it serves 6.
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Veal Tortellini
- 700g tub Latina™ Fresh Creamy Carbonara Sauce
- 1 ¹⁄4 cup grated tasty cheese
- ¹⁄2 cup grated parmesan
- Ground black pepper
- ¹⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 finely grated lemon rind
- ¹⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese, extra
- Ground paprika to serve
- Preheat grill to high and grease a 20cm x 30cm (6 cup capacity) baking dish or 6 individual ramekins. Cook tortellini according to packet instructions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
- Cook Latina™ Fresh Creamy Carbonara Sauce in a large pot, over medium heat until hot. Reduce heat, stir in cheeses and season with pepper. Stir over medium-low heat until cheese has melted. Return cooked pasta back to the pot and combine well.
- Pour pasta into the prepared baking dish. Combine breadcrumbs, rind and extra cheese. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over pasta, followed by paprika. Place under the hot grill and cook for 2 minutes or until topping is golden and crispy.