Creamy Potato Bake
1 Hour 45 Minutes Prep
The ultimate side dish, or a great meal by itself, this potato bake recipe is worth trying. The secret’s in the Sebago potatoes and Latina™ Fresh Carbonara Sauce. It takes just over an hour to make and serves 6 people.
- 1 1 kg peeled and thinly sliced Sebago brushed potatoes
- 2 1 halved and thinly sliced medium brown onion
- 3 700g tub Latina™ Fresh Creamy Carbonara Sauce
- 4 ¹⁄4 cup finely shredded parmesan
- 5 ¹⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 Grilled meat and green salad to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Lightly grease a 3L (12 cup) capacity ovenproof dish.
- Arrange half the potato slices over the base of the prepared dish. Top with half the onions and pour over half the sauce. Repeat the layer, ending with a final layer of sauce.
- Cover with lightly greased foil and place on a baking tray. Bake in oven for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered, for a further 25-30 minutes or until golden. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with grilled meat and a green salad.