Middle Eastern Lamb Pizza
45 Minutes Prep
A fresh twist on everybody’s favourite – pizza. Lamb teamed with Middle Eastern herbs and spices make for a winning combination. Ready in just 45 minutes and enough to serve 4.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 300g lamb mince
- 600g Turkish bread
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup grated haloumi or feta cheese
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C conventional (200°C fan forced). Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add coriander, cumin and capsicum. Cook stirring, for 3 - 5 minutes. Add mince and cook a further 4 - 5 minutes, or until mince has browned.
- Place Turkish bread on baking paper lined oven tray. Spread over sauce, followed by mince mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has browned slightly. Remove from oven allow to stand for 2 minutes. Serve sprinkled with rocket leaves.