Pizza meets pasta bake
30 Minutes Prep
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced or cut into thin wedges
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 625g packet Latina™ Fresh Tomato & Mozzarella Agnolotti
- 120g bag baby spinach leaves
- ¹⁄₂ cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¹⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray oil
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook bacon for 3-4 minutes, or until browned. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes, or until softened. Toss in tomatoes and cook 1-2 minutes, or until heated through. Add spinach.
- Cook Agnolotti in a large saucepan of boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add to bacon mixture. Pile mixture onto a baking paper lined oven tray.
- Scatter with breadcrumbs and cheeses. Spray with oil. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the breadcrumbs are golden. Scatter over basil leaves.