Baked Lamb with Rosemary Rice
1 Minute Prep
Rich in flavour, from the succulent lamb right through to the fragrant rosemary rice make every mouthful of this meal as irresistible as the next – A hearty meal for 4 ready in under an hour.
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup short grain rice
- 1 finely chopped sprig fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dry rosemary
- 1 cup hot water
- 4 forequarter lamb chops
- ¹⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Extra fresh rosemary to garnish
- Crusty bread and a green salad to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced). Heat Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce as per packet directions. Combine oil, rice, rosemary, sauce and water.
- Line an oven proof baking dish with foil allowing extra length to cover top of dish. Place chops on base of dish and spoon rice mixture evenly over chops. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with rosemary.
- Lightly grease the excess foil and fold over to cover rice and seal the baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes. Uncover the foil from the top of the rice and bake a further 10 minutes. Serve with crusty bread and a green salad.