Mushroom Cappelletti With Spring Vegetables In Lemony Cream Sauce
15 Minutes Prep
This creamy dish with a citrus twist tastes even better when enjoyed in the comforts of your own home… preferably on the couch.
- 30g butter
- 1 small leek, trimmed, washed and sliced
- ½ cup cream
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan, plus extra to serve
- ½ cup shelled fresh peas
- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 280g pack Latina™ Fresh Portobello Mushroom, Caramelised Onion & Feta Cappelletti
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan, over medium heat; add the leek and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until just softened. Season with salt and pepper. Add cream and lemon zest and cook for a minute. Add lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook Cappelletti and peas for 5 minutes, adding broccoli and asparagus for the last 2 minutes. Drain, reserving ¹⁄4 cup of cooking water.
- Add Cappelletti and vegetables to the pan with the reserved cooking water to thin the sauce. Add the spinach leaves and toss to combine.