Bacon, mushroom & greens frittata
45 Minutes Prep
Perfect for picnics, lunch boxes, or as a simple dinner, this appetizing frittata is no-fuss and a sure-fire winner. Ready to serve 12 in just 45 minutes!
- 12 Texas muffin liners
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Sauce
- 6 lightly beaten eggs
- 2 finely sliced spring onions
- ¹⁄4 cup defrosted frozen peas
- 1 broccoli head cut into small florets
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettuccine
- 1 cup extra grated tasty cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced) and grease and line a 12 Texas muffin baking tray. Combine Latina™ Fresh Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Sauce, eggs, onion, peas, broccoli and cheese.
- Meanwhile cook Latina™ Fresh Fettuccine as per packet directions. Drain well.
- Divide pasta between prepared muffin liners, twisting the fettuccine into spirals. Pour the egg mixture over pasta, top with extra cheese and bake for 25 minutes or until set.