Pasta Salad Jar
15 Minutes Prep
A tasty salad… can it be? Spruce up your lunch with this pesto pasta salad in a cute glass jar.
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- ½ 375g packet Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 bocconcini, cut into quarters or 40g feta, crumbled
- 1 cup baby rocket leaves
- ½ small zucchini, grated or cut with a spiralizer
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Combine the basil, lemon juice, garlic, honey and oil in a large open mouthed jar. Add a pinch of salt and blend ingredients with a stick blender until basil is roughly chopped and dressing has come together.
- Add Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti to a large saucepan of boiling water. Cook Agnolotti, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Drain pasta and run under cold water to cool. Drain well and drop on top of the dressing.
- Combine the cherry tomatoes and cheese together. Make another layer. Top with rocket, zucchini and pine nuts. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use. Eat from the jar or tip onto a plate.