Pancetta, Zucchini and Pea Beef Ravioli
30 Minutes Prep
This classic combination of spring vegetables and crisp, salty pancetta is brought to life with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Stir through freshly cooked Beef Ravioli and enjoy this recipe in just 30 minutes.
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 2 small zucchinis sliced into ribbons with vegetable peeler
- 1 ¹⁄₂ cups frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Grated parmesan cheese for serving
- Heat oil in frying pan and cook pancetta until crisp. Remove from pan and crumble. Add garlic and zucchini and toss in pan until zucchini is slightly brown. Add peas and cook for a further minute.
- Cook Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli in a large pot of boiling water according to pack directions or until tender. Drain, reserving ¹⁄4 cup cooking liquid.
- Toss Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli, reserved liquid, pancetta, peas, zucchini and lemon juice. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.