Roasted Pumpkin, Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti Salad
30 Minutes Prep
This mouth-watering combination of tender roasted pumpkin, delicious agnolotti, crunchy pine nuts and creamy feta is sure to impress at any meal. The recipe is simple to make and only takes 30 minutes.
- 200g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 375g packet Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 50g baby spinach
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Place pumpkin on a baking paper lined oven tray and drizzle with half the oil. Roast for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, add Agnolotti to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Place Agnolotti in a large bowl and toss with pumpkin, spinach, feta, pine nuts, lemon and a sprinkling of pepper. Serve.