Tortellini, Pumpkin Pancetta Salad
20 Minutes Prep
Honey sweetened pumpkin and pancetta make the perfect partner with Latina™ Fresh Tortellini in this delicious salad.
- 250g pumpkin, peeled and thinly sliced
- 100g thinly sliced pancetta
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Veal Tortellini
- 50g rocket
- ¹⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Toss pumpkin with 2 teaspoons of oil and cook on preheated barbecue, or in a large frying pan for about 5 minutes, turning once, until tender. Cook pancetta in frying pan until crisp. Cool pancetta and break into large pieces.
- Add tortellini to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine pumpkin, pancetta, tortellini and rocket in a large bowl or on a serving platter.
- For the dressing, combine honey, parsley, vinegar, oil and mustard in a screw-top jar. Shake well. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat well.