Roasted Vegetable Cannelloni
1 Hour 40 Minutes Prep
Using Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets and other wholesome ingredients like cauliflower and garlic, this recipe serves 6 a delicious meal of vegetarian cannelloni. This is a great vegetarian option for lunch or dinner!
- ¹⁄₂ cauliflower cut into small florets
- 500g peeled sweet potato cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 zucchini cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 small red capsicum with seeds and membrane removed cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 small eggplant cut into 2cm cubes
- ¹⁄₂ punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- ¹⁄4 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 375g Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 700g passata sauce
- 170g Bocconcini
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Place all vegetables in a bowl. Add garlic and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Arrange vegetable mixture, in a single layer, on prepared trays. Roast for 20 - 30 minutes or until vegetables are golden and soft. Mash softened vegetables and juices with a spoon to combine, forming cannelloni filling. Reduce oven temperature to 180ᵒC (160ᵒC fan forced).
- Lightly grease a 3 litre capacity baking dish. Cut each Latina™ Fresh lasagne sheet into 3 smaller sheets. Put ¼ cup of the vegetable filling along the short end of the pasta sheet and roll up. Place into the dish seam-side down. Continue assembling and place in a single layer, in baking dish.
- Pour passata over the cannelloni, top with torn bocconcini and fresh basil leaves. Cover tightly with lightly greased foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake a further 10 minutes until cooked through and browned on top.