3 Ways with Lasagne Sheets: Bolognese Pies
30 Minutes Prep
When an Aussie favourite meets an Italian favourite they make one mouthwatering meal that is perfect for either lunch or dinner.
- 1.2kg pre-made Bolognese sauce
- 2 Latina™ Fresh Lasagne sheets, from a 375g packet
- 2⁄3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¹⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¹⁄2 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Remove lasagne sheets from packet, wrap in plastic wrap and warm in microwave for 25-30 seconds. Cut each sheet in half.
- Divide Bolognese sauce between 4, 1 cup capacity enamel dishes.
- Blanch lasagne sheets in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute, and drape over Bolognese sauce in each dish, tucking in edges a little.
- Sprinkle generously with cheeses and crumbs, drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until golden.