3 Ways with Lasagne Sheets: Deconstructed Carbonara
20 Minutes Total
Who said you have to make a lasagne with our Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets? Try this deconstructed carbonara with them instead. It’s super simple and delicious.
- 4 Latina™ Fresh Lasagne sheets from a 375g packet
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 rashers streaky bacon
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 extra large eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove lasagne sheets from packet, wrap in plastic wrap and warm in microwave for 25-30 seconds. Cut lasagne sheets with scissors into 3 cm strips. Cook in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes, drain.
- Heat oil in a medium sized frying pan, add bacon and cook until crisp.
- Add parsley, fry for a few seconds and add drained lasagne strips. Toss gently to combine. Divide pasta between plates.
- Return the pan to high heat and fry the eggs until the whites are just set, leaving the yolks soft. Serve eggs on top of pasta, breaking yolk to create a pasta ‘sauce’. Serve with Parmesan cheese.