3 Ways with Lasagne Sheets: Easy Pan Lasagne
40 Minutes Prep
When there’s no time to bake a lasagne, create a deconstructed one instead. This dish has all the flavours you love but with a time saving twist.
- 2kg pre-made Bolognese sauce
- 375g packet Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 6 cups pizza cheese or 2 cups each grated mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmesan
- 1 cup cream
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Grease a 3.2L shallow casserole dish.
- Remove lasagne sheets from packet, wrap in plastic wrap and warm in microwave for 25-30 seconds. Tear each lasagne sheet into four strips.
- Spoon a cup of Bolognese sauce over base of dish. Cover with 6 pasta strips. Scatter over 1 cup cheese. Spoon over 1 ½ cups sauce, followed by 6 more pasta strips and another cup of cheese. Repeat another two layers. Arrange the remaining strips loosely over last layer of Bolognese sauce.
- Combine remaining cheese and cream in a bowl. Spoon over pasta to cover. Bake 20 minutes, or until golden. Spoon onto plates and serve with a salad.