Agnolotti with Prosciutto & Peas
25 Minutes Prep
Delightful Latina™ Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti with fragrant herbs, crisp prosciutto and sweet peas will make this lovely salad a sure-fire summer favourite.
- 100g thinly sliced prosciutto
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 1 cup thawed frozen green peas
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh mint
- 1 finely grated lemon rind
- 100g crumbled Australian feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly cracked pepper for serving
- Place prosciutto in a single layer on an oven tray and grill until crisp. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Break into large pieces.
- Add Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Add peas in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Gently combine pasta mixture, prosciutto, spinach, parsley, mint, lemon rind and feta in a large bowl.
- For the dressing, combine the oil and lemon juice in a screw-top jar. Drizzle over salad and sprinkle with pepper.