Danish Feta, Lemon and Rocket with Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti
10 Minutes Prep
This fresh and zesty flavoured dish uses smooth Danish feta and peppery rocket. It’s super simple to prepare and serves 4 people in just 10 minutes.
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 150g Danish feta
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- Finely grated zest and juice of a lemon
- Cook Latina™ Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti in a large pot of boiling water according to packet directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice over pasta and stir through to coat. Add rocket and stir through to wilt slightly. Scatter with lemon zest and crumble feta over to serve.