10 Minutes Prep
Enjoy this naturally colourful delight. The best part? The kids won’t even know there were vegetables involved.
- 1 beetroot, peeled and chopped roughly
- 1 bunch spinach, washed or 100g bag baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped roughly
- Olive oil
- 375g Latina™ Fresh Fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Blend each variety of vegetable separately with a tablespoon of olive oil in a thermomix or blender. Strain, capturing juice.
- Use vegetable juice to colour the cooked, warm fettuccine.
- Garnish with herbs and parmesan cheese.