Agnolotti, Sugar Snaps & Bocconcini Salad with Lamb Cutlets
20 Minutes Prep
Perfect for summer, this fresh and simple salad is perfectly balanced against succulent lamb cutlets. The recipe serves 4 and only takes 20 minutes to make.
- ¹⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¹⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¹⁄₂ cup roughly chopped fresh basil leaves
- 12 lamb cutlets with fat trimmed
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 200g trimmed and blanched sugar snap peas
- 200g red capsicum sliced into strips
- 110g roughly torn bocconcini
- Freshly cracked pepper for serving
- For the dressing, combine vinegar, oil and basil in a screw-top jar. Shake well. Toss lamb cutlets with 2 tablespoons of dressing, cover and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and cool slightly.
- Gently combine agnolotti, peas, capsicum and remaining dressing in a serving bowl. Top with bocconcini.
- Preheat barbecue hotplate or grill, or large frying pan and cook lamb for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Sprinkle salad with pepper and enjoy with cutlets.