Ratatouille & Lamb Chops
40 Minutes Prep
A great twist on a mid-week favourite, rich ratatouille perfectly sets off the smoky BBQ flavour of these tender lamb chops.
- 8 loin lamb chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchinis cut into 1cm slices (300g-400g)
- 425g tub Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- Baked potatoes to serve
- Season lamb chops with salt, pepper and oregano, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium – high heat and brown zucchini in batches. Return all cooked zucchini to pan and add Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook lamb chops on a preheated BBQ grill, to your liking.
- Serve lamb chops with ratatouille on the side and baked potatoes.