Agnolotti with Broccolini Chili Oil and Crispy Prosciutto Bread Crumb
45 Minutes Prep
Impress the whole family with mouth-watering Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti topped with prosciutto, broccolini and chili & garlic breadcrumbs.
- ¹⁄₂ cup olive oil
- 2 small red chilies, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 slices (40g approx) prosciutto
- 2 slices sourdough bread, torn into small chunks
- Handful parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Finely grated rind of a lemon
- 1 broccolini, trimmed and halved lengthways
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolloti
- Heat the oil, chilies and garlic in a small saucepan over very low heat for about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat and cook prosciutto for 1-2 minutes each side until crisp. Set aside on absorbent kitchen paper. Add bread pieces to the pan with 2 tablespoons of the chili oil and cook, stirring often over medium – high heat for 5-6 minutes or until crisp and golden. Combine, crumbled prosciutto, bread, parsley and lemon rind. Set aside.
- Add Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti to a large saucepan of boiling water, cook for 3 minutes add broccolini and cook a further 3 minutes or until pasta is cooked and broccolini tender. Drain. Serve Agnolotti and broccolini drizzled with chili oil and topped with crispy prosciutto bread crumbs.