Agnolotti with Ricotta & Spinach Salad
15 Minutes Prep
Simple and straight forward. Perfect for a win on a weeknight!
- 375g Latina™ Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1 vine-ripened tomato cut into 1cm pieces
- 125g fresh ricotta cheese, crumbled
- Extra virgin olive oil for serving
- Balsamic vinegar for serving
- Freshly cracked pepper for serving
- Add Latina™ Fresh Agnolotti to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- Gently combine agnolotti, spinach and tomato in a serving bowl. Scatter with ricotta.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar, and sprinkle with pepper just before serving.