Chorizo and Cherry Tomato Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti
Tasty golden chorizo slices and sautéed cherry tomatoes combine to make a flavour packed sauce in minutes. Stir through fresh baby spinach leaves and freshly cooked agnolotti for a spectacular meal to remember. This recipe is ready in 20 minutes and serves 4.
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 thinly sliced chorizo sausages
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 1 punnet halved roma cherry tomatoes
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chorizo until golden brown. Add garlic and cook for a further minute. Add cherry tomatoes and toss in pan until skins slightly char. Add spinach and toss for 30 seconds to wilt.
- Cook Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti in a large pot of boiling water, until tender. Drain, reserving ¹⁄4 cup cooking liquid.
- Toss Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti in pan with reserved cooking liquid, chorizo, cherry tomatoes and spinach.