Pumpkin, Pine nut and Sage Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
30 Minutes Prep
Sweet and tender caramelised pumpkin with golden brown pine nuts and crispy fried sage leaves is a winning combination. For the ultimate vegetarian dish, toss with freshly cooked Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti.
- 625g Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 700g peeled butternut pumpkin cut into 2cm cubes
- ¹⁄3 cup water
- 80g butter or ¹⁄3 cup olive oil
- ¹⁄2 cup fresh sage leaves
- ¹⁄3 cup pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat oil in frying pan and cook pumpkin over high heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add water and cover with a lid. Cook a further 5 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Cook Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti in a large pot of boiling water according to packet directions. Drain, reserving ¹⁄4 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat butter or oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook sage and pine nuts for 3 minutes or until sage is crisp.
- Combine pumpkin, sage mixture and reserved cooking liquid and pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss over low heat until combined and heated through. Serve topped with Parmesan.