Gluten Free Beef Ravioli With Bacon, Zucchini, Feta And Mint
20 Minutes Prep
For the days that you need something fresh, tasty and easy to make, this is a great pasta recipe for gluten avoiders to have on hand. We love the combination of salty bacon, tangy feta and fresh mint, which brings this ravioli dish to life.
- Olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100g gluten free bacon, trimmed and finely cut
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 medium zucchini (200g), grated
- 280g pack Latina™ Fresh Gluten Free Beef Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- ½ cup (50g) feta cheese, grated
- Heat a little olive oil in a medium sized frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and bacon, and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until lightly golden. Add the lemon zest, juice and grated zucchini to the pan and cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender.
- Add Latina™ Fresh Gluten Free Beef Ravioli to a large pot of boiling water. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the ravioli and add to zucchini mixture in pan, along with the parsley, mint and half the feta. Stir through to combine.
- Garnish ravioli with remaining grated feta cheese and serve.