Beetroot & Pomegranate Agnolotti Salad
10 Minutes Prep
A fresh and colourful take on pasta salad that’s perfect for summer or when you feel like something on the lighter side.
- 375g packet Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- 250g packet precooked baby beets, juice reserved, cut into quarters
- 1 baby fennel, very thinly sliced
- Handful baby rocket
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup pepitas, toasted
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook Agnolotti in a large saucepan of boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, drain. Return Agnolotti to saucepan, add beetroot and the juices and toss.
- Add fennel, rocket, parsley, mint and pomegranate seeds.
- In a jar create the dressing with olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over pasta and top with crumbled feta, pepitas and almonds.