Cheesy Corn & Bacon Kids Ravioli Cups
10 Minutes Prep
Try this tasty snack to keep the kids happy. It’s so easy they can even give you a hand.
- 200g pack Latina™ Fresh Kids Cheese & Vegetable Mini Ravioli
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 rasher short cut bacon, finely chopped
- 1 cup pizza cheese
- Cook ravioli and corn in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes, drain.
- Mix eggs and flour in a medium sized bowl with a fork. Add bacon, half the cheese, the cooked ravioli and corn and stir until well combined.
- Divide mixture between 2 x 250ml microwave safe cups. Scatter over remaining cheese. Microwave for 45 seconds or until the egg is set. Stand 30 seconds. Serve with salad.