Capsicum & Eggplant Beef Ravioli
30 Minutes Prep
Smoky capsicum and tender eggplant provide beautiful, colourful appeal when combined with fresh sweet basil leaves and salty crumbled feta – Delicious and ready to serve 4 people in just 30 minutes.
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sliced medium yellow capsicum
- 1 sliced medium red capsicum
- 1 eggplant cut into cubes
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- Crumbled feta to serve
- Heat ¹⁄₂ the oil in a large pan. Add capsicum and toss over high heat until capsicum skins are charred. Remove from pan add remaining oil and cook eggplant and garlic until eggplant is brown.
- Cook Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli in a large pot of boiling water according to pack directions. Drain, reserving ¹⁄4 cup cooking liquid.
- Toss Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli, reserved liquid, capsicum, eggplant and fresh basil in pan.
- Enjoy with crumbled feta.