Honey Soy Chicken Fettuccine Salad
25 Minutes Prep
The perfect combo of Asian flavours made even fresher with the addition of fettuccine and vegetables. Delicious and simple to make in just 25 minutes!
- ¹⁄3 cup honey
- ¹⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 crushed clove garlic
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets (about 500g)
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettuccine
- 1 carrot cut into thin strips
- 1 small red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 150g snow peas, trimmed, blanched and cut in half diagonally
- 1 tablespoon lightly toasted sesame seeds
- For the dressing, combine honey, soy sauce, juice, sesame oil and garlic in a screw-top jar. Shake well. Place chicken and ¼ cup of dressing in a medium bowl. Cover and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Preheat barbecue grill or chargrill pan and cook chicken over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Rest chicken for 5 minutes before slicing across the grain.
- Meanwhile, add Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettuccine to large saucepan of boiling water. Bring to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until al dente. Drain, gently rinse under hot running water and cool slightly. Toss with about half of the remaining dressing.
- Add carrot, capsicum and peas to fettuccine mix and toss to combine. Top with chicken, sprinkle with seeds and serve. Serve the remaining dressing alongside the salad for people to help themselves.