Roast Chicken & Garlic Ravioli Coleslaw
15 Minutes Prep
A perfect salad for barbecues, this hearty twist on traditional coleslaw takes just 15 minutes to pull together and is packed with flavour.
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Roast Chicken & Garlic Ravioli
- ¹⁄₂ cup whole egg mayonnaise
- ¹⁄4 cup sour light cream
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Add Latina™ Fresh Ravioli to large saucepan of boiling water. Return to the boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar in a large bowl. Add ravioli, cabbage, carrot, spring onion and parsley and toss to coat in dressing. Season with pepper.