Roasted Vegetables with Beef Ravioli and Burrata
55 Minutes Prep
It’s simple, rustic and absolutely exquisite. Our Roasted Vegetables with Beef Ravioli and Burrata is so easy to prepare – we love eating it in front of the television with a glass of red. This winter-inspired delight is a meal not to be missed.
- 2 eggplants, roughly chopped
- 2 red capsicums, roughly chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 long red chilli, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- ¹⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 625g pack Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli
- Burrata or Ricotta, to serve
- Fresh basil, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced). Place eggplant, capsicum, cherry tomatoes, red onion, chilli and whole cloves of garlic into a baking dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, vinegar, brown sugar and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until eggplant is golden brown.
- Add ravioli to a large pot of boiling water. Cook ravioli, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain and toss with roasted vegetables and top with Burrata or crumbled ricotta and basil leaves.