Chicken Saltimbocca Skewers
“Saltimbocca” translates from Italian into “jump in the mouth”. These tasty skewers of tender chicken, sage and prosciutto are bound to do just that! They work really well with the Latina™ Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti with Ricotta and Spinach Salad. The recipe only takes 20 minutes and makes 12 skewers.
- 12 trimmed chicken tenderloins (about 600g)
- 12 large sage leaves
- 12 thin prosciutto slices
- Latina™ Fresh Ricotta and Spinach Agnolotti with Ricotta and Spinach Salad for serving
- Place one sage leaf on each chicken tenderloin. Wrap with one slice of prosciutto. Skewer each piece of chicken to hold prosciutto and sage in place.
- Cook skewers on heated and lightly oiled barbecue hotplate for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.