Chili Tuna & Ricotta Cannelloni
1 Hour 15 Minutes Prep
Wrap Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets around tuna and ricotta, then top with chili flakes and tomato passata to create this tasty cannelloni recipe to serve 6.
- 425g can tuna in olive oil, drained
- 500g fresh ricotta
- ¹⁄₂ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 375g packet Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 700g tomato passata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes (to taste)
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven 180°C (160°C fan forced). Lightly grease a 3L capacity ovenproof dish.
- Place tuna, ricotta, parmesan cheese and eggs in a medium bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Cut lasagne sheets into 3 equal pieces. Divide filling between sheets, approximately ¼ cup of filling in each. Roll into cannelloni and place into the dish, seam side down.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan, add chili flakes and allow to infuse over a gentle heat for 20 seconds. Add passata, season with salt & pepper and bring to the boil. Remove from heat, pour over cannelloni and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove foil sprinkle over cheese and bake a further 10 minutes. Serve with a green salad.