Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti With Chicken, Eggplant, Tomatoes And Spinach
20 Minutes Prep
With its vibrant colour and taste, this Agnolotti dish will add some serious flavour to your weeknight. We love this dish when accompanied by a spoonful of mascarpone cheese.
- Olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 1 small chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Agnolotti
- Mascarpone cheese to serve, optional
- Heat a generous amount of olive oil in a large frying pan, over medium-high heat; add onion and eggplant and cook for 5-6 until softened and starting to color. Add chicken and continue to cook, until chicken is golden brown. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Add tomatoes and cook gently for 4 -5 minutes, then add parsley and spinach and cook for another minute until wilted.
- Add Agnolotti to a large pot of boiling water. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, drain and toss with chicken and vegetables in pan. Serve with a dollop of mascarpone cheese.
- Serve with a dollop of mascarpone cheese.