20 Minutes Prep
Feeling nifty? Use leftover Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets to create pasta parcels and fill with rich chocolate hazelnut spread. Need we say more?
- Latina™ Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- Chocolate & Hazelnut spread
- 1 egg, beaten
- Vegetable oil
- Icing sugar
- Use a scone cutter to cut circles from the lasagne sheets. Place a small spoonful of chocolate hazelnut spread into the centre of a pasta circle, and brush the outer edges of the pasta with egg. Place another pasta circle on top, and press the edges together to seal, so the chocolate stays inside while cooking. Avoid trapping air between the two layers. Repeat with remaining pasta circles.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. You can test the heat with a small piece of pasta. It should bubble immediately, and turn golden within about 5 – 6 seconds. Cook the ravioli in the oil, a few at a time, turning as they turn golden. Remove from heat and drain on kitchen paper.
- Dust the warm ravioli with icing sugar and serve immediately.