Fried Ravioli with Dipping Sauce
15 Minutes Prep
Finally! Pasta you can eat with your hands. This is the perfect social starter for when friends come around or as a snack when watching the footy.
Tomato Dipping Sauce
- 425g Latina™ Fresh Italian Tomato & Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 375g Latina™ Fresh Beef Ravioli
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 125g butter
- To make the dipping sauce, place all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until reduced by 1/3.
- To prepare the crumbed ravioli, cook the ravioli in a large pot of boiling water for 5 minutes, and then drain. Rinse in cold running water, and then tip into a large bowl with the egg. Stir ravioli to coat well in egg, and then drain. In a second large bowl, add the breadcrumbs and then the ravioli. Stir well to coat the ravioli in the breadcrumbs.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. When the butter is bubbling, add the ravioli in a single layer, taking care not to overcrowd the pan. Cook on each side for 1 minute or until golden brown. Remove from pan and drain on paper towel. Repeat with remaining ravioli.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce.