Smoked Salmon & Ricotta Fettuccine
15 Minutes Prep
Zesty lemon and fresh ricotta bring this simple salmon dish to life in under 15 minutes.
- 375g pack Latina™ Fresh Egg Fettuccine
- Finely grated zest and juice of a large lemon
- ¹⁄4 cup olive oil
- ¹⁄4 cup baby capers
- 200g smoked salmon, cut into strips
- ¹⁄2 small bunch flat leaf parsley, roughly torn
- 250g Fresh Ricotta
- Cracked black pepper
- Place a large pan of water on to boil for the pasta.
- In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice and oil until it becomes creamy.
- Add the grated lemon zest, capers, salmon strips and parsley.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to pack directions. Drain and toss with the salmon mixture.
- Spoon on the ricotta and gently stir through the pasta, season with freshly ground pepper.
- Divide between bowls and serve immediately.