20 Minutes Prep
Enjoy this beautiful Fettuccine Marinara for a divine Italian classic that’s easy to make. We also love adding chilli and lemon to this recipe to give the seafood a more vibrant and tangy taste.
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- ½ cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 250g punnet baby roma tomatoes, chopped
- 200g black mussels, washed, beards removed
- 200g good quality fresh marinara mix
- Handful fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 375g packet Latina™ Fresh Fettuccine
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat olive oil in a medium sized frying pan, over medium heat; add garlic and chilli flakes. Cook for 10 – 20 seconds until fragrant, then add wine, tomatoes and a pinch of sea salt. Cook for 2 minutes until tomatoes have softened. Increase heat to high.
- Add mussels and fresh marinara mix, cover pan and cook for 4 minutes, or until mussels have opened and marinara mix is cooked. Discard any unopened mussels. Add parsley and stir through.
- Add Latina™ Fresh Fettuccine to a large pot of boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes, then drain. Add fettuccine to sauce in pan and toss together until pasta is coated. Serve with lemon wedges and a green salad.
- Serve with lemon wedges and a green salad side.